SalesBlog! encourages comments on its blog and hopes you will join in the conversation, but there may be some instances in which comments will be edited or deleted as outlined in this Comment Policy.
Please review these as well:
By posting comments on SalesBlog!, you give Chris Lott and Lottspace the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form on any media.
Chris Lott and Lottspace reserve the right to, but are not obliged to do any or all of the following:
- Delete comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the topic.
- Delete comments that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to meet the requirements of this Comment Policy.
- Delete comments that include profanity or language and concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Delete comments that personally attack an individual.
- Delete any comments posted on the blog, without notice, regardless of whether or not such communications violate the above standards.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.